Beth's Book-Nook Blog

Reviews of What I've Been Reading….

Saturday Snapshot: Some pics from SF

on April 27, 2013

Here are some shots of SF from our trip last week! We started in San Francisco, and then headed to my hometown of Napa to visit friends.

My son delighted in the SF cable cars!!

photo (2) cable car

My daughter asked me to take this shot of the street lantern in Chinatown – our hotel was only a few blocks away.

photo (2) Chinatown lantern

It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed hanging out at the park by Ghiradelli Square, where I snapped this pic of the Golden Gate Bridge! (a little blurry – iPhone and me)

photo (2) GG Bridge

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by Alyce at www.athomewithbooks.net. You can participate by posting a picture(s) you’ve taken (appropriate content, please) and linking it to Alyce’s site!

12 responses to “Saturday Snapshot: Some pics from SF

1. These are great Beth; I’ve only been to SF once, but loved it.

2. redladysreadingroom says:

I love SF, these are great shots!!

3. Looks like you had a great trip! Who doesn’t love the cable cars? šŸ™‚

4. BermudaOnion says:

San Francisco is on my bucket list! I have a feeling I’d be delighted with the cable cars too.

5. edgarone2 says:

It sounds like you enjoyed your re-visit to the Bay Area.

6. You had beautiful weather on your trip! I was only there once, for short afternoon, and I really want to go back. Thanks for sharing your pictures! Hereā€™s my Saturday snapshot post.

7. Sounds like a great trip….Lots to look at and enjoy. My SS: http://lore-eleven.blogspot.com/2013/04/catching-light.html

8. I’m glad your daughter asked for that photo – the lantern and building in the background make for a nice shot! And I love the Ghirardelli store there!

9. Beautiful pictures — I do like that one that your daughter asked you take! šŸ™‚

Here is my SATURDAY SNAPSHOT post.

10. Joy says:

I’ve always wanted to visit San Francisco. Lovely pictures! Thanks for sharing.

11. Louise says:

Great pictures, San Francisco is so beautiful.

12. bettyl says:

Love your photos. The light is just gorgeous. I remember going to Ghirardelli Square a loooog time ago!

Let me know what you think!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s